Silk Sativa Pie
OKAY, I'LL ADMIT IT, I know how important it is to eat healthy and usually do but damn it how do you say no to a recipe that can pack this much canna butter into one serving? My answer…don’t. Whenever I show up with a tray of goodies the sweets disappear first so that’s where I decided to start the recipes for Skunk. Be forewarned, if you follow the ratios from last issue’s butter recipe these tarts can seriously kick your ass!
Write a review
- 1/2 c. canna butter
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 baked pastry shell
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave using 30 sec.- 1 min. bursts and stirring.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Add 1 egg and beat for 5 minutes on medium speed.
- Add the second egg. Beat for another 5 minutes. Pour into a baked pie shell and refrigerate.
- Once chilled, serve with whipped cream and berries. Because of the raw egg these should be eaten right away.
- To find out how to make your Canna Butter, oil or alcohol refer to our website for the recipe from issue #1.
SKUNK Magazine http://skunkmagazine.com/